Monday, June 12, 2006

Little ponies and small peeping frogs!

Oh my!

Well I said a few days ago that Jimmy is learning new things everyday, and I really wasn't exaggerating about that. Saturday night we taught Jimmy how to "Gimme 5" and "High 5" with much hooting and clapping on our part. Jimmy does do it, but mostly he gives us the "you guys are crazy" look and a gentle tap.
Yesterday he figured out sonething else new. As Jimmy ran around the house and rode in the car we kept hearing a small horse clip-clopping behind us! We looked back just to find Jimmy grinning back. Yes, he has figured out how to click his toungue, and very much enjoys doing so. So while I am doing chores or even now as I write this, he is busily clicking away as he pulls all the dvds out of the cabinet, as if he disapproves how they are organized...


Another development is that Jimmy has outgrown his little tub and is getting bathed in the big one... While in the land of Target we found some tub treads. They are very cute little frogs...but I have issues with them...

I mean I may not have been a Mommy long enough to become immune to the idea of showering by myself, but having six pairs of eyes looking up at you, bugging out and grinning at your nakedness isn't exactly relaxing...
Seriously, would you want this looking up at you while you shave your legs?

No comments: