Saturday, July 01, 2006

This only happens six or seventeen times a day

I have mentioned before how Jimmy likes to take things out of their places and display them.
Here I have the classic example. I don't know how to prevent this without removing everything to some non-existent storage space.
Here is the before picture.

And the after picture.

Actually, Bridget, this is only half way through the process. He only got the CD's and DVD's out, the VHS tapes are still in the other side of the cabinet...

If you were wondering, it has been so hot and muggy here in the evenings that I have been putting Jimmy to bed in just a top and his daiper so that he will be comfy...
It must be working because he sleeps through the night for me. Now if only I could learn to put myself to bed at a proper hour!
Nighty night!

No comments: