Sunday, January 24, 2010

52 Weeks of Awesome - Week 4

This week was finally calmer than the holidays.
A week to reassess our outlook and plan for the year and be grateful for the blessing we have.

Joey and Jimmy both continue to grow and pick up new things every day.

I can't even tell you how happy I am to say this, but Joey is officially potty trained!
He hasn't had an accident for over a week and is starting to wake up dry as well! Hooray!!!!
Joey loves his new underpants.

Stop looking at my underpants now...

Lately as Mama is feeling more energetic and the humidity is dropping slightly, we are spending more time at the local parks.

You don't need tracks to play with a train!

Don't need your slippers either, apparently...


We finalized the purchase of our new car. We did end up getting the 08 malibu. I am still getting used to the larger size, but it is a nice car and a lovely shade of navy blue.

I also finally finished phase 1 of the curves diet and know that I have lost pounds and inches (my pants fell off while on the train...) but haven't weighed in to update the ticker. I will update it with next weeks post. I am just happy to be moving on to phase 2!
The upcoming week looks like it will be busy, with charter rides almost everyday, and the boat preparing to get underway...
Hope you all have a great week and something awesome happens to you!

No comments: