Wednesday, May 14, 2008

According to Jimmy

Jimmy is not a boy, he's a little kitty.

We NEVER have popcorn in the house.

We NEVER let him have any water.

He doesn't want dinner. He is going to STARVE (it's not my cooking!).

Joey is NOT his brother.

Joey is not a boy, he is a baby.

Jeff is NOT Joey's Daddy. (I beg to differ...)

Don't forget the mushrooms! (...no clue what this means or where it came from...)

Jimmy is three!

To make cocoa, you need a cup. milk and four coops of oy-valtine. (Nope, I didn't misspell any of that!)

The best card in his new Uno game is the WILD CARD! (Thank you Grandma!)

Mama's shoes are for Jimmy to wear, but only in the house.

Jimmy, Joey and Daddy each have two eyebrows. Mama has four. (Maybe an extra set for the eyes in the back of my head?)

I won't do it. YOU do it! ( and Mama's head explodes in 5..4..3..2..)


Little Jimmy Kitty loves the Mama kitty. (I love him, too)

No comments: