Thursday, July 17, 2008

Finally, an update!

Sorry for the lapse in baby goodness, but we have been out of our routine around here...

We went to the train park and rode Steamies and Diesels all afternoon.


Camas always enjoys boy time.


Joey loves his quilts!


Dancing like it's my birthday! Cause it is!


Joey had a very calm birthday. lots of great toys, like this garage, cute clothes and a fun trip to the pool with ice cream afterwards.


Joey also got and likes his rocking moose.


And he had fun helping Dad put together the new garage.


Uh oh! Traffic Jam!


I brought back this big bag of fresh organic lavender from our whale watching trip, and have been very busy with it!


I also got myself a new sewing table and chair (Thanks Barry and Ruth!) and love having it set up and ready to go! I have finished up several projects already...


My clean uncluttered expanse of craftiness has already been invaded...

I'm considering setting up a proximity alarm... *step away from Mama's Table*


I am very thankful for a sewing space. Even more so since the table has been taken for study space. Daddy is taking an algebra course and homework comes first for space and time.


Joey has continues to grow and can wrestle his brother to the ground if Jimmy isn't paying attention...
When he eats all his dinner he gets dessert. Yeah! Pudding!


All done!


We have also been enjoying the summer weather. We visit the fountain park often.


Jimmy likes to lounge and watch the other kids race from fountain to fountain.


The water erupts really high....


And comes down really fast.


Joey stuck close to Daddy after that!


Pneumonia stayed by the table and was the look out.





One step towards going greener.

Now that summer is here, I bought a folding laundry rack and can get three loads done and dry in the time it takes for my tiny little washer dryer stacking unit to do one...


Joey really likes his garage.


*Ok, mama, I'll pose for one cute picture...*

*now go away, I'm busy!*


And finally, a warning.
Be careful when you come to my house, the screen door bites!

No comments: