Friday, March 23, 2007

Signs of spring!

Spring has sprung in our little corner of the world, which of course means lots of rain!
Jimmy and I keep pretty busy and try new things every once in a while!

For example, Jimmy tried having dinner with Mommy at the table. It went pretty well for the first ten minutes or so, and then became a big mess!

He's still behaving here!

Now Jimmy has lunch and dinner at his little table and chairs instead of his high chair...

We had to take the cat to the vet this week for her check up, and Jimmy discovered he likes to sit in the carrier! He will spend long stretches of time sitting in the box or happily climbing in and out. He likes to put his blankets inside first, though!


Jimmy also still gets a big kick out of running around with his hamper on laundry days!


And Jimmy is very helpful! His jobs are to put his clothes in the hamper and to put his dirty diapers in the trash. Occasionally he will help Mommy out with other small tasks, too. I asked him to put some spoons in the sink, but I guess I should have been more specific next time!






All of his playing still poops him out and I still love watching him sleep!

So peaceful!


Outside of the house, green things abound!

This happy little group is blooming by my mailbox!



I also managed to snap a really bad picture of a stellar jay... They are not as used to me as the little birds are...it's hard to catch them!



On the other hand, this fat little robin I was able to watch for quite a while!

My wheelbarrow was his own private bath for the morning!

Splash splash splash! If you look at the large version of this one, it almost looks like he's smiling!


That's all for now! We are going into a quiet weekend and looking forward to a nice visit from Auntie Camas!
Hope spring is treating everyone well!

No comments: