Saturday, January 31, 2009

Aloha ... take my word for it...

Hello everyone!
We have arrived safely on the island and are settling into the life quite well.
I unfortunately discovered that I don't have the cord that connects my camera to my laptop with me, so I will have to acquire another one or wait for the household good to arrive.
We are having fun in the pool and tanning up really well, despite Mamas exuberant sunscreen applications. Jimmy already has a tan line where his swim trunks end, I, in true Mama fashion got the boys all screened up on the first day to the pool, but forgot herself and has nice toasty shoulders and cheeks... I now make sure I am setting the example by doing my sunscreen first...
Jimmy's first big shock after moving from rainy (and snowy!) Puget Sound was that it was so BRIGHT outside. He then demanded a pair of sunglasses before he would get out of the car.
Joey is just enjoying it all, including all the new food. He is living up to his epi-curious reputation!
Neither one seem to understand why Mama needs to clean up before the cleaning lady gets to our room, Mama just hopes the cleaning lady has kids and understands...

That just about does it for now, we are playing hurry up and wait on the house, but should be able to move in next week. Hooray!
Thanks for keeping up with us and I promise pictures soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, glad you had safe travels. I am home today, dad is here, and I will try and call this afternoon if he takes a nap.

Camas