Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas run down

Here is a quick run down of all the activities around here...
Videos tomorrow!

Grandpa and Grandma drove up for a visit.
Grandma and Joey had a quiet conversation over lunch.


Then it was Grandpa's turn.



There were many gifts to unwrap! Whoo hoo!


"I like my new horsey toy! Thank you!"

"It's yummy!"



Jimmy helped make the breakfast casserole. Mostly through quality control and supervision.



Why yes, I am your present!


Joey mesmerised by the tree christmas morning.


Lots more presents to unwrap.


Joey helped with quality control.


His first submarine!


Put me in coach! I'm ready to play!



The tree is getting a little more colorful each year.


Jimmy's ornament this year. Jimmy painted the blue parts by himself!


Thank you everyone for such a great Christmas!

No comments: